- Select Pay with Affirm at checkout.
- Affirm will prompt you to enter a few pieces of information. Please ensure that all of this information is your own and is consistent, otherwise you may experience difficulty with your checkout.
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm will send a text message to your mobile phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you will have to pay off your loan. You will have the option to choose to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm will also state the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- If you would like to accept Affirm’s financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you’re done.
- Your first monthly payment will be due 30 days from the date we the merchant complete processing your order.
Affirm payment subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. Rates from 10-30% APR. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.